To register the product, please do the following:
- Open Protegent Antivirus Solution
- Click on the License tab. A pop-up window will appear with a form
- Fill all the necessary details like First Name, Last Name, Company (optional), Phone no (optional), Email Address , Country. Enter the Username and password you would receive on the email or refer to the CD cover for the same.
- After filling all the details, click on OK and your product is registered
Protegent Antivirus Solution works perfectly fine with all Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 as well.
Protegent Total Security can block websites and applications as per user’s requirement. To do this, user should follow following steps:
- Open Protegent Total Security and click on Web tab
- In the application rules, user can add an application rule by clicking on Add Rule.
- On clicking on Add Rule, user needs to select the application which needs to be blocked and select the Action as Block. This will block that application from executing.
- In the Category Tab, user can block the websites depending on the various categories like Unethical, Adult, Computers, Business, personal, Unrated, etc.
Process 1 To update the product offline please do the following:
• Open Protegent and click on update
• Then, click on either Primary download server or Secondary download server to reach the page to down the offline update for Protegent
• After that, click on .exe file of Protegent which directly downloads update for Protegent and used to update Protegent in computer that doesn’t have internet access.
Process 2 To update the product offline please do the following: • Open Protegent360.com and go to the download option in the menu. • Click on Offline update from the download menu • You will be redirected to the page of offline update. After that, click on .exe file of Protegent which directly downloads update for Protegent and used to update Protegent in computer that doesn’t have internet access.